70cl. 40.2% vol.
- Named after George Crabbie; John Crabbie's grandson who played international rugby for Scotland in 1904. This special edition bottling was created to celebrate Scottish Rugby.
- This is a citrus forward London dry gin that uses orange and lemon peel for a fresh zesty flavour balanced by delicate herbal notes from using bay and rosemary. A modern London dry gin that is perfect for a half time G&T.
- Our Citrus Orange gin uses orange and lemon peel for a refreshing zesty note that we’ve balanced with green herbs such as bay leaf and rosemary giving delicate floral notes to a G&T.
Aroma: Juniper, zesty citrus, and green herbal notes.
Taste: Piney juniper with aromatic spice and a slight savoury edge with Bright citrus notes.
Finish: Medium citrus finish with a savoury herbal edge.
In a glass filled with ice pour 1 measure of Crabbie's Scottish Rugby Citrus Orange Gin and top up with elderflower tonic water. Garnish with a lemon slice and a grapefruit wedge.
- 50ml Crabbie's Scottish Rugby Citrus Orange Gin
- 12.5ml St Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 25ml Fresh Orange Juice
- 25ml Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- 12.5 Egg White / Cellulose
- Angostura Bitters
Method: Shake all ingredients together with vigour in a cocktail shaker for roughly 15 seconds. Strain into a chilled coupe glass then add 2 dashes of Angostura bitters (add 2 drops then with a toothpick drag it through the cocktail in a circular motion). Garnish with an edible flower; Scottish heather flower would be perfect.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.