Competition on Instagram - July 2020
Terms and conditions
Entrants to this promotion are bound by these terms and conditions.
- Eligibility: This Promotion is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the administration of the promotion. Entrants may be required to provide proof of their date of birth. Only one entry per person. Multiple or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- Prize: one (1) winner will receive one (1) bottle of Dead Man's Fingers Rum (70cl) of their choice and one (1) Dead Man's Fingers bottle holder. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and has no cash alternative. The promoter may substitute similar prizes of equivalent or greater value at its discretion.
- Entry: To validly submit an entry, entrants must comment on the relevant post on The Drop Store's Instagram page. The entrant must like / follow The Drop Store's Instagram account. No purchase necessary. Internet access required.
- Closing date: entries can be made from 8 July 2020 until 23:59 (GMT) on 15 July 2020. Entries made after this time will be void.
- How to win: The winners will be chosen at random by the Promoter from all valid entries. The winners will be notified by the Promoter by commenting on the winning post and via direct Instagram message within 24 hours of the closing date. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm acceptance of the prize within 24 hours of being notified, or if the prize is declined, an alternative winner will be drawn and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to their prize
- Failed entries: The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entry that is lost, delayed, misdirected, corrupted or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, system, server, network or other reason.
- Void entries: All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. by the use of 'script' or 'brute force' or the use of automated devices or processes). Any entries made in this manner will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Third party or bulk registrations will be excluded from this promotion.
- Disqualification: The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all Entrants. The Promoter reserves the right disqualify any Entrant if the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe the Entrant has breached any of the Terms and Conditions.
- Publicity: The winners name may be posted on the Promoters social media pages and website. The names and counties of the winners will be available on request for a period of 3 months after the promotion has closed by contacting the Promoter. The winner may be required to take part in any other publicity accompanying or resulting from this competition. By entering this competition entrants hereby assign to the Promoter all intellectual property rights whatsoever in any promotional and advertising material and similar which arises out of or is in connection with this competition.
- Data Protection: by entering the competition, entrants hereby warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete. Any personal data relating to entrants will be used in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. If entrants elect to receive marketing information (where option available), we shall provide such communications in line with the data protection legislation.
- Liability: Under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages otherwise increased. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter is not liable for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, from any entrant’s participation in the prize draw or from any prize. For any other matter, the promoter’s entire liability is limited to one thousand pounds.
- No endorsement: This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram or any other social media platform.
- Disputes: In the event of any dispute regarding the promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Change to promotion: The Promoter will take all reasonable steps to avoid causing undue disappointment but reserves the right to amend or withdraw this promotion at its discretion.
- No waiver: The Promoter’s failure to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any claims and/or disputes arising out or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of English Courts.
Promoter: Chalie Richards & Company Limited T/A The Drop Store, The Sovereign Distillery, Wilson Road, Liverpool, L36 6AD. The Promoter is a signatory to the Portman Code and promotes responsible drinking. Please visit DrinkAware.co.uk for the facts.